Welcome !

In this blog you can publish all the articles and essays that you write in the activities proposed in the Language Lab.
The idea is to make your ideas public in order to share them with your colleagues. We are looking forward to reading your contributions! Let´s start!

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

the new boy in the school


                                                                                           7th of March 1870.

Dear Diary:

Today I have gone to school at 7:00 o’clock.
In the middle of the first class a new boy arrived and the other boys were looking at him. This child came from another school and already knew a friend of my school, my friend told me that this child was outed to his old school and I am the other friends we talked.
When I arrived home, I explained it to my mother and she said to me that I had to help this boy to make some friends. The next afternoon, when I arrived in the school, I talked to the new boy and I said to him that I would help him to make some new friends, and he thanked it to me. And after that, he started to be a very happy boy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario