Welcome !

In this blog you can publish all the articles and essays that you write in the activities proposed in the Language Lab.
The idea is to make your ideas public in order to share them with your colleagues. We are looking forward to reading your contributions! Let´s start!

lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

8th February 1879

Dear Diary,                                                                                            
Today I learned how to steal. Maybe you think I’m a bad person but Fagin is a nice man and he steals too. He gives me food and boys treat me so well… I hope I will stay here and I won’t return to the workhouse, even if I’m afraid of Bill. He has a horrible dog, he loves yelling to Nancy and he is more scaring than the “big pigs” with all their money and power. He deserves death and hell.

Tomorrow I’m going with Dodger to the market. I haven’t gone outside yet, I’m thrilled and scared, what if the police catch us and I must return? I’m preying for tomorrow to be an excellent day.
I can smell the sausages! I’m going to dinner now!
See you tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario